Our RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RPG

2 posters

Go down

Hogwarts RPG Empty Hogwarts RPG

Post  Dreamer1031 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 am

Hayden Allistair waved one last time from the window at Andromeda and Ted Tonks. They had taken her in after both of her parents were killed by Bellatrix and the rest of the surviving Death Eaters, and the odd disappearance of her older brother, Devereux. She found one of the last empty compartments and hurried inside to sit down. She didn't much feel like having to ask a complete stranger to sit with them. She was shy as it was, and was afraid that, if she did ever get the nerve to talk to anyone, they would shut her down and reject her attempted friendship. She leaned back against the seat and let out a long sigh. She was excited for her first year, but only hoped she would make it through.
Dreamer1031
Dreamer1031
Admin

https://ourrpgworld.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RPG Empty Re: Hogwarts RPG

Post  Castiel_07 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 am

Calder Seamons was walking through the Hogwarts Express train when he had noticed a flick of hair disappear into an upcoming compartment, which he was sure had just previously been empty before the person's arrival. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was a shy one, but determined to get a seat with someone that didn't make him want to rip his own hair out. He approached the compartment and peered inside through the closed door. There was a girl in there, a pretty one, and his face instantly came to life. He rapped on the glass lightly before opening the sliding door and asked politely, "May I join you? All the others are full and I would honestly prefer some peace and quiet. I wouldn't bother you, if you wanted to be left in silence." His eyes plead to her and he desperately hoped she would comply. It really was scary going off on your first year and not knowing absolutely anyone. He was wondering if she felt the same thing.
Castiel_07
Castiel_07
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer1031 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 am

Hayden looked over at the boy who had just walked into her compartment. Someone had already asked to sit with her, and this surprised her. At first she just stared awkwardly, and then gained her composure before saying, "Oh, of course. I know exactly what you mean. Go ahead and take a seat." She shut her mouth, realizing that if she didn't, she would just continue to blabber on mindlessly and embarrass herself before she even had the chance to have a conversation with anyone. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly as the train whistled to warn the students of its departure. "I'm Hayden, Hayden Allistair." She attempted a smile, which probably looked goofy on her face. She wanted to roll her eyes at herself, but kept her composure.
Dreamer1031
Dreamer1031
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel_07 Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 am

Calder grinned and had to refrain from jumping for joy. "Great! Thanks. Ha! Promise, you won't regret it." He shut the door behind him and sat across from Hayden, smiling. "Oh and, uh, I'm Calder Seamons. It's very nice to meet you..." He let his voice trail off and they sat there in silence for what seemed like a long time. He was observing her features. From what he could tell, she had to be a first year, just as him, and she seemed a bit frightened herself. "So where are you coming from? I don't want to seem forward but, are you a full or half-blood?" He almost wanted to bite his tongue off for asking the question, but there wasn't much he could do now that it was out in the open. So instead he sat there and turned bright red as he waited for her to say something.
Castiel_07
Castiel_07
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer1031 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 am

Hayden tried not to chuckle at Calder's outgoing personality. She took a deep breath, and began to respond to his questions. "I'm coming from London, but I'm originally from the United States." She looked out the window for a few moments. "And I'm a full-blood witch." She thought of her parents then, and it hurt for a moment, before she gained composure and looked to him. "Where are you coming from? And are you full or half?" She felt like she could talk to him. He didn't seem like someone she had to be afraid of, and maybe, though she thought she never would make them, he might become her friend.
Dreamer1031
Dreamer1031
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel_07 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

Calder grinned at the fact that she actually spoke more than a few words to him and shifted excitedly in his seat. "I'm coming from Painswick, England. I live in this shabby little cottage that looks great on the outside but is a mess in." He stopped abruptly and took a deep breath. "Been there my whole life but I was just aching to get outta there. It drives me absolutely mad and I just couldn't stand it any longer. So being accepted into Hogwarts was the best thing that could have happened to me, it was." He paused briefly and remembered her other question. "Oh and I'm from a long line of pure-bloods!" His eyes widened as he realized just how much he had rambled on. "My God, I'm sorry. I need to learn to watch at how much I'm talking." He slouched in his place and began turning red again. She's going to think I'm a total loser...
Castiel_07
Castiel_07
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer1031 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 am

Hayden finally did chuckle out loud. She really liked him. He made her feel at ease, and the fact that he rambled on and on quite a bit, only made her smile. "It's the best thing to ever happen to me too." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I lost both of my parents a few months ago. Death Eaters." She closed her eyes and tried to breath steadily. "So, the fact that I get to go to Hogwarts is a huge thing for me, because it's something we had always looked forward to me finally doing." She pulled her legs up onto her seat, and folded them, resting her chin on her knees. "A really huge thing for me." She was trying to think of a change of subject, but found herself failing. She sat there in silence for a moment, wanting him to find a way to leave the sad subject of her family behind.
Dreamer1031
Dreamer1031
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel_07 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 am

Calder could see from her expression that she was wanting to talk about something else so he quickly came up with something he knew she would love to discuss. "Do you wanna see what I got from the Weasley's shop?!" He pulled open the bag he had with him and grabbed a box that was purple with gold trim. He hopped on the seat beside her and put the box close to her face. When he couldn't hold it in any longer, he opened the lid. "I don't remember the name of them exactly, but their function is that you put them under someone's blankets before they go to bed and they tickle them like mad!" He looked at the little tabs in fascination and couldn't help but stay transfixed. The colour was almost transparent, though you could tell it was an off-white colour. "I paid two galleons for them."
Castiel_07
Castiel_07
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum